CEPA/ERASMUS Library and Information Resource Center
- The library meets the information needs of CEPA staff, the research community in Ghana and the sub-region, in the subject areas that are of interest to CEPA.
- The library stocks materials with emphasis on policy analysis, macroeconomics, international economics, trade, poverty, health, education, democratic governance and statistics on Ghana.
- It also focuses on bringing electronic information products and services to staff and other researchers.
- It disseminates information from other sources to support and facilitate research and collaborative work carried out by CEPA.
- It caters for specialised research needs within the country on subject areas that are of interest to CEPA.
- The Library distributes CEPA publications, i.e. Ghana: Economic Review, Working/Discussion Papers, Workshop/Seminar Series.